For over 19 years, First State Accounting has been assisting small businesses in Delaware with their finances. Our goals are to assist you in understanding where your business stands financially and help you prepare for tax time. We provide full bookkeeping services and work closely with CPAs and other tax preparers who provide clients with income tax filing and related services.
We offer the following Bookkeeping Services
- Entering all transactions accurately into Accounting software and providing monthly reports
- Invoicing and managing receivables
- Paying Bills and managing payables
- Assistance with Payroll
- Working with your payroll service provider of any questions or issues
- Accurately entering payroll into your accounting records
- Workers’ Comp Audits
- Providing custom reports as requested
Examples of transactions include:
- a) Deposits
- b) Checks written
- c) Debit and/or Credit Card purchases
- d) Invoices
- e) Bill Payments
- f) New Loans and generating resulting amortization.
- g) Payroll entries into Accounting Software
Receivables include generating invoices, matching payments to invoices and providing Accounts Receivable aging reports for monitoring past due amounts.
Payables include generating payments to vendors and monitoring due dates, etc.
We don’t provide payroll per se, but we work with many payroll providers to assist our clients in many ways.
We are happy to provide custom reports – which include more detail than the normal Income Statement and Balance Sheet (the two standard monthly reports).
We want to hear from you
What struggles do you face with your current bookkeeping system? What information do you wish you could have but are not getting from your current system?
We invite you to send us your questions, concerns, comments, etc. We’ll reply directly to you and post our answers for all visitors to see
(unless it’s confidential).